JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 01:24 AM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
397 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cuay
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Is a known issue 👀 call them I'm still on the line
Cuay
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Well looks like I will be sending a letter to corporate Samsung if you're reading this please correct this situation. The idea they have on resolving this problem is for me to mail them the earbuds to inspect them.. not sure what thats going to accomplish 🙄
userWbzXM4jp7M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ears feel terrible after wearing these for any amount of time and tend to get very itchy. Some sort of skin scaling occurs after the initial itchy period. 

I clean the tips and the buds themselves fairly regularly and haven't had this reaction to other in ear styles before. 

Will changing the tips out help with a different material help or this the buds material used in these that bad?
ResQ176
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same. What the heck? My ears are bleeding from these things.
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Buds pro always hurt no matter what tips I used, bought two different sets of memory foam and it didn't help, returned for the buds 2, much more comfy
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes
kooo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just got my new phone and bud pro but im having issues with my pro. I heard about the ear infection but I did care much until my ear starting to itch. Any fix for this?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. If you're experiencing this or similar symptoms please reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Can you please provide us with the following information:

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number from the bottom of the charging cradle:

0 Likes