Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro cannot connect to Galaxy Wearable app

(Topic created: 07-09-2021 12:18 PM)
usercS4t8PLU3U
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

I purchased a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and I cannot connect them via the Wearable app.

The message says Disconnected from earbuds, but the buds play music.

After doing a fair amount of research, without success, I'm starting to have doubts on if they are copies.

Are you able to confirm if the Buds are real or fake?

4 Replies
Lankydude
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same problem. Running Samsung Wearables App on a Galaxy S21 5G phone, Galaxy Buds Pro show as available. After selecting them, the screen for the Buds comes up with a connect button that when pressed, fails to connect the buds to the App. Why are they not compatible?
0 Likes
greggerardy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue.

0 Likes
DR_ZINK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem here.  I have 2 new sets of Galaxy Buds Pro.  Both sets pair and work with music and sound on my Samsung S10 phone.  Both sets are recognized by the Wearable app but will not connect to the Wearable app.  I have tried all the on-line suggestions already.  Are these defective, or are they counterfeit?  The serial numbers are the same on both sets' charge cases - fakes?  They look real! They sound good. 

Also the right side bud of one set of them only holds a batt charge for  10 minuets before low battery announcement and shut off.  I was trying to reset the buds and can only do that with the Wearable app,  but again can not connect to Wearable app to try that.

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can see how this issue can be troublesome. I recommend that you try these troubleshooting steps here.

If these troubleshooting steps don't work then send me a private message using this link here. http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
0 Likes