Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro no reproduce audio YouTube/Galaxy Buds Pro won't play YouTube

(Topic created: 03-06-2023 04:47 PM)
Darom89
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My Galaxy Buds Pro can't play YouTube audio. It is important to mention that this started today (March 6, 2023), since previously I could hear everything perfectly. My Buds are connected and I can make calls, listen to audio on YouTube Music, tik tok, I hear everything perfectly, the only problem is with YouTube. What I can do?

Mis Galaxy Buds Pro no se pueden reproducen el audio de YouTube. Es importante mencionar que esto comenzó el día de hoy (6 de marzo 2023), ya que anteriormente si podía escuchar todo perfectamente. Mis Buds están conectados y puedo hacer llamadas, escuchar audios en YouTube Music, tik tok, todo lo escucho perfectamente, el único problema es con YouTube. Que puedo hacer?
2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your buds not playing audio for the YouTube app and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Have you had an update to your buds recently?

Have you tried clearing the cache for the YouTube app on the device your buds are paired with?

Have you tried your buds with another device and YouTube to see if you still experience these symptoms?

What type of device do you have paired with your buds? 

0 Likes
Osverlinp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yo tengo los Buds 2 Pro y tengo el mismo problema, no puedo escuchar YouTube ni YouTube Music ni Google Chrome pero si puedo escuchar otras aplicaciones como Spotify, Instagram, Facebook ect...

Los probé en otro dispositivo (Xiaomi Redmi Note 11) y no presentaban este problema, podía escuchar todas las aplicaciones perfectamente y podía usar todas las funciones de los Buds 2 Pro, Osea, el problema solo está en mi Samsung.

Nota: Es un Samsung Galaxy S23+

0 Likes