JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 04-13-2021 11:15 AM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
EricAMG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Did you fill out something on line with them I went to their Facebook page and reached out that way and someone was suppose to call me and I haven't heard nor have I received any email
0 Likes
userwPE9eENLDd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I used live chat Sunday 11th.  I oformwd them of the issue and the operator said she would raise it to another department.  I asked for a ticket number and contact details should I not hear anthring in 48 hrs.  Since the  then I have received several emails from samsung and they eagerly have arranged to collect my buds tomorrow 14th with a view of have them checked and providing a Solution.

0 Likes
EricAMG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Wow keep me posted I guess I will try that as well
0 Likes
userwPE9eENLDd
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I certainly will do that

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Wonderful, please keep us posted if we can be of any further assistance in the future.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

EricAMG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just sent an message to you
0 Likes
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

After taking a Zpack and steroids with no results, I have determined through process of elimination and experimentation that I am having an allergic reaction to the earbuds. Severe leaking, crusty scab, and the feeling of swimmers ear, Itchy, and painful. I am not happy and looking for resolution.

userSd7Lov2dsA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
could you have somehow gotten some poison ivy sap on the earbuds? that's what it sounds like to me. yuck, I hope you get better soon
0 Likes
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Absolutely not. I have seen a doctor or prescribed a Zpack and then prednisone. As soon as I put only one in, it happened again. I have never had a reaction to anything. It is only in the ear I put one in and 10 mins later the same symptoms. The other ear is fine.

user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I even disinfected both tips.