JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 05-12-2021 02:38 PM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy buds pro charging case:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userPLQ2TjWLto
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same here, its a terrible infection. It seems to be happening to a lot of customers and now picking up a bit of press too. My doctor said the infection was severe and could have damaged my hearing if I would have not realized the source and continued to use the Buds Pro.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I see you are already in private message, please continue to follow up in private message for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergSpqcZ6Hpo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same!! I've reached out to Samsung and they're really giving me the run around. Have you heard anything from them actually resolving the issue?

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@usergSpqcZ6Hpo I will be happy to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with any ticket numbers you may have or the model code of the earbuds and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes
usereyIfVqOTdG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Whenever I use  Galaxy Buds pro, my ears are starting itching.

So I didn't use my Galaxy buds pro that much.

But I used Galaxy Buds pro recently about one hour, now I got earache. 

Discharge coming out from ear and I have very severe pain

It is already second times. 

Does anyone have same symptom with me? 

Is this problem of the ear tip? 

0 Likes
userMKKPSb7lTi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yes. I do all the time. Went to see a doctor and she told me to stop using them. I've changed the tips and get the same inflammation.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am sorry to hear about this! I would like to get this over to our specialized team so they may look into this for you. Please send a private message with the following: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Good evening! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance?

0 Likes
bnewport
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My ears recently get wet, sore, inflamed and very flaky skin when I use my buds pro. I used buds live and buds, jabra elite 75ts and no issues. It happens everytime now with my buds pros. I switched to my buds lives and no issues. Are there alternative materiels for the buds to avoid this issue?