JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 05-21-2021 09:14 PM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I love Samsung and this did not occur with my last pair of the original model

userSd7Lov2dsA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
sounds horrible I hope you get better soon. maybe if you tried an alternate material in the type of tips on the earbuds that might help. Hope you get better soon
0 Likes
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you serious. This is horrible and Samsung's fault. What is your plan to fix this and make it right? You are putting out a harmful product.

0 Likes
userSd7Lov2dsA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm not a Samsung employee I am a user like yourself. I would certainly contact them and send them your medical bills for reimbursement. with a second person providing identical symptoms it sounds like there is a serious problem.
0 Likes
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I apologize, I thought this was a representative of the company. Thank you for your concern. How do I contact them directly to report the issue.

0 Likes
userSd7Lov2dsA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would send them an email so you have documentation of the attempt to contact them. it might be best to call them first on their toll free number and find out who you need to send the email to. depending on how serious you are about this, you could even send them a registered letter to let them know you mean business.
userSd7Lov2dsA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
start with a call to customer service for your country. there is a Samsung North America office that handles the US and Canada
Theronkep
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have had all the exact same issues that you have had with your Earbuds. 2 ear infections in a row. Severe leaking, crusty scabs, fluid buildup causing bad hearing loss, extreme pain. I disinfected the buds and case after the first ear infection because I was paranoid. Well after using the buds for around 20 mins my ear infection returned for a second time. I am now on my second round of antibiotics. I know it's the Earbuds. Nothing else ever comes near my ears. And the fact your symptoms are all the exact same issues I'm experiencing. I've missed 2 weeks of work. Absolute nightmare.
user5g4RH9iRkG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Agreed, sorry to hear, LOL. Did Samsung do anything for you. I just order replacement on Amazon.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Good morning! I just wanted to check in to see if you are still in need of assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes