JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 10:46 AM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
cHnke
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I think im having the same issue. For months now I was having scabs here and there and not sure where they came from. I didnt wear my buds constantly at work since I hooked up to a Bluetooth speaker. But I started wearing them more often, especially once got new job. So now for about the last 2 month it's been itching, burning, moisture buildup and flaky. I started to feel it may be the buds about a week ago. I have galaxy pros and I have galaxy buds and I can't pin point issue unless it's a Samsung issue. I never had an issue with either of my 1st pairs. I've had 2 prior. I've only begun to notice issues this year when got the pros. I started looking today and came across these concerns. Have anyone seen any deeper issues that samsung may be trying to cover up. Some messages be there then suddenly disappear. I'm in alot of pain and hope it's not a bigger issue. Plan to see doc soon as they can give me appt
0 Likes
user7HqLSLtztr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I need help I bought the air buds pro that I love but I'm having an allergic reaction to them.

My ears after a short period of wearing the air buds start itching and after I take them out my ear feels wet and inflamed them the skin inside my ear gets dry patches.  I tried cleaning and sanitation but it still happens when ever I wear them. I think I'm allergic to the plastic tips on the air buds.

Can I return them?

AngeleyesGinger
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
What's the charging case look like ?
0 Likes
AngeleyesGinger
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Regular phone just different cool lite colors
0 Likes
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are you talking about the AirPods or Galaxy Buds?
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there!

I would like to forward your case to our specialized team so they can reach out directly and assist your further. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message to do so? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Model Code:

Serial Number:

Full Name:
Complete Physical Address:
Contact Phone Number:
Email Address:

0 Likes
usergTBOO3vBs6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have suffered ear itching issues for the last couple of months.  It gets worse and worse, and I had to put Neosporin inside of both ears every night before going to bed.  Today, while doing some googling, I came to find that a lot of people using Galaxy Buds pro are suffering from the same issue.  I only have used buds pro about a

Shame on Samsung!  You should take proper action immediately.  Considering the complexity of the technology used in the product, finding the right polymer material for the ear tip is just too easy thing.  But, you missed it.  What is worse is that you are not taking any action for your customers.  

I have been a loyal Samsung user.  I recently purchased S21 ultra 5G phone, galaxy watch 3, and buds pro. However, I like to say that I am extremely disappointed and very angry now due to the suffering from the ear inflammation.  

Samsung, you need to accept the problem immediately and take a right action as you did with S7 phone.  Otherwise, it is going to hurt your brand recognition since many customers like me won't buy Samsung product again and will spread the bad reputation.  

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out.  I certainly understand your concern and frustration and would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide us with the following information in a private message:https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user0DEFX3SqnZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi I have had the Galaxy ear Buds for some time now but have started to have a bad reaction to them, Both my ears swell up and are extremely itchy also Fluid starts to form within my inner ear. I have tried changing the tip on the buds with others that came with the Buds but I am getting the same thing happen. I even stop using them for a week and everything went back to normal, but then I tried again and the same reaction happened.

This is most unusual as I have be using Galaxy Buds for some years now. Is there anything you can suggest. 

0 Likes
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is anyone else developing scars/scabs on the inside of their ears due to Galaxy Buds+ irritation??