JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 06-30-2021 06:27 PM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. If you're experiencing this or similar symptoms please reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Can you please provide us with the following information:

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userBvLzCz4uZp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung ears buds Pro. Skin irritation. A clear liquid which becomes crusty if I don't clean it. Coming out of my ears after wearing the Samsung ear buds. I have the Samsung s21 ultra and this earbuds came as a gift. But I can't wear them no more. Cause every time I try I get irritation. I was an apple user till this year. I had all these years the apple earbus with no problem. Please advise. 

Luzfel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Oh wow.. I thought it was only me... I have EXACTLY the same reaction. Liquid and crustyness... I hope this gets address. 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. If you're experiencing this or similar symptoms please reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Can you please provide us with the following information:

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes
Pjv41
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've been having inner ear inflammation from my earbuds. I changed the tips like one person suggested to memory foam tips and I still have the problem. I've also tried cleaning with antibacteria wipes and then tried rubbing alcohol incase I was spread an infection, but nothing has stopped the problem. Is anyone else having this problem? 

0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Many earbud owners in this community have had to stop using them for that reason. Infections, leaking ear fluids, and ear pain where they had to go to their ENT to help them clear up. One member's ears were so infected that the ENT could not see inside her ears. Only a few here had no problems with them. Changing the tips to memory foam didn't help them either. They eventually had to stop and put them away never to be used again. The woman who had to see her doctor tried them a few weeks later and started getting infected again. She has thrown them away if I remember correctly. It was allergy related.
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @Pjv41,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having to experience this and I can completely understand the frustrations this may have caused you. I would like to escalate your case to our specialized team. Could you please provide me with the following information to do so in a private message? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Name:
Complete Physical Address (City, State, Zip Code):
Contact Phone Number:
Email Address:

Full Model Number:

Serial Number:

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey again,

I just wanted to check in to see if you still need any assistance regarding your concerns?

0 Likes
userDdt12EBLU2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I switched from Apple to Samsung devices(phone, watch, ear buds, etc) in Apr 2021. I used galaxy buds for a couple of hours on right side which has resulted in ear irritation, discharge, swelling, pain, skin scrap, and infection. I like the Samsung devices, however, buds have turned nightmare. Can anyone help with solution to the issue? I kind of hate these buds now.

Regards,