Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 4/16/21 5:32 AM)
userZkUqYJiZfp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I took advantage of Samsung's trade in deal. I had the Galaxy Buds+. I have also had the original buds as well. I have always been a fan of the Galaxy Buds line. However these Galaxy Buds Pro did not live up to their name. First things first, the previous line stayed in my ear. The Pro line is funny shaped and does not stay secure AT ALL! If there needs to be a design layout for different ears, then Samsung needs to perfect this, because these just didn't cut it. Second. I use my buds daily. I am not using them any differently than I did with the previous version. However at least the old ones would get me through an entire work day, while the Pro line only got me through 5 hours before I had to charge them. This wouldn't be so bad if they actually fit my ears and I could leave in one ear bud while the other is charging, however the way they fit my ears, in order to hear, I have to have both in because they are not securely set in my ears. So long story short. I hate them. I wish I could get my old ones back that I traded in for these. But since I am unable to do so, I went ahead and bought another pair of Buds+ and will use those until they are able to get their earbuds situated. 

1 Reply
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had problems with my earbuds pro also they just randomly turned down and I tried everything sent them back got in a second pair and the same thing happened after 15 to 20 minutes they start turning down and it's almost impossible to keep them working correctly and you are right they keep falling out of your ears very frustrating so I'm going to try one more time to order a pair and hope they at least work right