cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0jm8nNAXA8
Constellation

Re: My right galaxy bud never charges/ and is always disconnected.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use a note 10 plus with 5g.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user0jm8nNAXA8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It still didn't work.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_if93Lur
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue

userQmtQYw9QSJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. The right earbud is not charging and now that it is down to 10% charge I can't update the software or reset them as you need 30% charge to do either @SamsungAdam help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQmtQYw9QSJ Are you using the original charger that came with the Galaxy buds?

userwAMSyqC4j3
Constellation

What's up with Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have just returned and received my second set of Galaxy buds, and am still having the same problem in which only one works at a time, but responds to the touch commands and dampening feature, I am using a Google pixel three, and have reset the software and all that countless times, I want these to work but they just don't.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: What's up with Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have the ticket numbers for your exchanges in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Highlighted
userjSCgyCkg4O
Constellation

Wireless right ear bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recently bought a samsung note 10+ including wireless earbuds, the fight earbud is not charged and shown disconnected. Please  anybody let me know what  could be the issue on it.