Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userkuDXDpz7BS
Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After a while everything was fine but then all of a sudden my right bud just disconnected and doesnt want to connect andwork anymore.

userNB0NmW8Frw
Constellation

Re: Right Galaxy Bud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

put it back in the case and make sure it's fully charged, Unpair it, then re - pair it. That should Fix the issue. If not, you might have an issue that can't be fixed.

userkuDXDpz7BS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've looked into it a bit more and yeah I've done that many times and nothing has been fixed.

userNB0NmW8Frw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

More than likely ,it's dead and just needs to be charged

userkuDXDpz7BS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually I've had it charge for over a day so I dont think that's the case this time.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkuDXDpz7BS,

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userVvzVjXerCV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with mine right now as well. I've cleaned the contacts and had the case charging but still solid red light. Been look all day for answers cause they were working fine. 

uservoTr57mY9n
Constellation

My right earbud of my galaxy buds isn't working!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Help!

My right earbud isn't charging and I can't reset it because it's now dead. What caused this issue and what can I do to fix it?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My right earbud of my galaxy buds isn't working!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, typically when this occurs the buds were updated separately. This can happen if one bud was out of the charging cradle during the time of the update or if the bud for some reason was not fully on the charging connectors. The fix for this symptom is an exchange for the buds. If you would be interested in this I'd be more than happy to assist I'll need you to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number from the back of the charging cradle. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Relirocko
Astronaut

Re: My right earbud of my galaxy buds isn't working!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Contact Joe