Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLX6F5E8Qv5
Astronaut

Galaxy buds- Right earbud doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,  

My right Samsung galaxy ear bud has no sound coming.  They worked for 10 days,  then stopped.  I got them with the Galaxy Note 10 phone.  Please help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds- Right earbud doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there!

I will be happy to look into this for you.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and your email address so I can further assist you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
BOBBYSonWBS
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy buds- Right earbud doesn't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Settings>sound>accesibility>hearing enhancements... check left right balance selection and if you are in mono audio

userqnJSY0rgb7
Constellation

Samsung ear bud right ear not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A few days ago I tried to connect my earbuds to my phone and surprisingly my left earbud works perfectly fine at 100 per cent no sound issues and has a great sound. on the other hand, my right earbud keeps saying it's disconnected when it's literally connected into the bud charger... when I take my right earbud out the icon becomes green with my left earbud inside.. but when I insert my right earbud it turns red... I've looked at the Samsung wearable app and it says that my right is disconnected while my left is fine at 100 percent charged ... I've tried restarting it which I can't because of the update which disabled the restart button.  I've tried looking for updates but all I've come up with is that they both need to be in the case in order to be updated.. oh wait. THEY BOTH ARE INSIDE THE CASE.  Now all I can do is listen to my music with my left earbud ....

userYZrQ8k7o4L
Constellation

Re: Samsung ear bud right ear not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have the same problem. Have u got it to work?

userqnJSY0rgb7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

nope, I just gave up and stopped using both earbuds. You can always get a return or something like that. Doing the return and the other stuff takes to much time and paperwork so I decided to not use it anymore. Just disappointed that it didn't love up to its expectation.

Yejoon
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine had that issue, I used them until they were fully drained of battery on both ear buds and charged back up to 100 and it fixed.

userqnJSY0rgb7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the problem is that yes i can drain my left earbud but my right earbud isn't working at all and it's not even charged and just says disconnected. I'll just try draining my left ear.

Jimmy3028
Asteroid

Right bud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud wont connect or charge. Please help.

SamsungLar
Astronaut

Re: Right bud wont connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION