Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds- right earbud battery issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, we've currently got the buds draining at different speeds escalated to our specialty team once we hear back from them we shall update the boards publicly. In the mean time I can look into this further for you if you would send me a private message with your full model code and serial number from the back of the charging cradle. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue after latest update a week ago. Has the problem been solved yet or not?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue but my right earbud will not last more than 1-2 minutes.  I need to replace.  What is the process?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just happened to me as well. Left bud was at 45 and right was at 15 percent despite both being at 100 when putting them on

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I brought it 2 days ago and the same happended with mine. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Battery Life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently purchased galaxy gala, and I noticed that my right bud dies faster than my left by quite a bit. Is there a reason for this? And is there anything I can do?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds Battery Life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue what you need to do is reset your earbuds in the Galaxy wearable app

Highlighted
Constellation

Battery problems of Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I'm Korean 18 boy and I write the issue of my galaxy buds here  because there is no information which can help me. 

I have been using my galaxy buds for about one and half of month.

Often there was a 5 to 10 percent difference in batteries, but I heard it is fine. 

However, suddenly, there is a 30 percent difference in batteries today.(Left buds: 100%, Right buds: 65%)

The biggest problem is right buds charging doesn't work. I put both buds in a charger case, but only left buds charging works.

What can I do for this issue?
(I never dropped it, I always make it clean after I used)

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery problems of Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

My galaxy right earbud is problematic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First off, the right ear buds is draining battery way faster than the left one. Often it shows that the left is in 90% when the right only is in 75%. Apart from battery drain, the right earbud isnt charging at all recently. When i charge the whole thing overnight only the left one is charged, the right one is too low that i cannot even connect to it. The case shows red light when i put the right one (only) in but not the left one(only). It shows green light