cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Right Ear Losing Battery Life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, why isn't the solution listed here?  Is every pair of ear buds so different you can't give one solution for all?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds Right Ear Losing Battery Life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are so kind and generous to all, thank you lol...

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds right ear bud battery drainage.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the past few days, I've been experiencing odd battery usage with my right galaxy ear bud. I take the buds out of their charging case and both buds are fully charged. But for some reason my right bud battery drains faster than my left bud. Anyone know why? Thank you very much.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds right ear bud battery drainage.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know the reason why it happens but it is a common occurrence. Shouldnt be anything to worry about.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds right ear bud battery drainage.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! @userZg2jLhbFVz,

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds - Right earbud battery drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. I just received my buds this past Monday,  03/23/2020. I've noticed my left earbud drains faster than the right? What's going on? I've also updated to the latest software

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

😋

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

y Hi - I just got my galaxy buds plus a week ago and the right bud battery drains significantly faster than the left.  I took it out of the cradle a very short while ago - both charged to 100% and now the right is at 86% while the left is at 94%.  This keeps happening and the disparity grows greater as more time passes by.  What is the solution.  I have reset the buds plus several times, charged to 100% in the case.  Nothing fixes the issue.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bought them through Amazon - looks like I'll just have them replace them instead.

Easier than repair through Samsung.  Appears there is no fix that anyone has identified.