Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Drains Way Faster Then The Left Bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right Galaxy Bud Drains Way Faster Then The Left Bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. I use them all the time and then my right one would just die.

Highlighted
Constellation

Battery problem, right buds deplete twice as fast than the left buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Battery problem, right buds deplete twice as fast than the left buds

Hi there,

My details is as follows,

Serial Number: RFAM407XWMD

Model Number: SM-R170(EARBUDS), EP-QR170(CRADLE)

How to solve the issue? I see it was mark as solved for this issue??

Best regards,

Jaesen Koh

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Battery problem, right buds deplete twice as fast than the left buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

Highlighted
Constellation

My right bud depletes battery a lot faster

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my buds today and my right depletes the battery about twice as fast as the left one. I have tried resetting them a few times. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: My right bud depletes battery a lot faster

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And you were able to test all that in one day? How much faster is it?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: My right bud depletes battery a lot faster

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Battery issue: Right bud drains faster than left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have just start using the Galaxy Buds Plus and the right one drains battery faster than left, giving them same use.

Is there a way to fix it or I need a replacement (again)?

Please help

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Battery issue: Right bud drains faster than left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey userEANaiZn45a,

First, we can try to troubleshoot. charge the case and buds to 100%. If you have the galaxy wearable app lets try and reset them.

buds_.jpg

Select About earbuds and then select reset earbuds.

buds1_.jpg

Also check to see if the earbuds need an update. If the problem still persists I would recommend calling 1-800-726-7864 or https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

chat with online support to see what options are available for you. I also found this community post regarding a similar problem. Hopefully this helps.  https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Right-earbud-drains-faster-than-the-left...

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds + Right bud battery drain fast.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased these Sunday. I have been using for 2 days now. And suddenly today the Right earbud is dramatically losing power faster then the left bud. From 100% before lunch to now (approx 2 hrs) I have gone down to 78% Left and 51% right. How can this be fixed? I have the latest software installed via the app and using with my Note9 with latest software as well. Please help or i need to return and not go with samsung.