JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Sensor not working

(Topic created: 05-30-2019 02:39 PM)
userRUq9pf0Ylc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hello Recently I bought the galaxy buds and today I notice that the sensors are not working well, first the left bud when I remove it from my ear the sensor doesn't recognize that I removed it. And then the right bud is doing the same. I already reset them but still happening. I don't know if that's software issue (I hope) or if it's a manufacturing problem.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungNik
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just to confirm, have you cleaned them recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userRUq9pf0Ylc Have you made sure that the software is up to date for the galaxy buds?

0 Likes
userRUq9pf0Ylc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes, they are fully updated and my phone too. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungNik
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just to confirm, have you cleaned them recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userRUq9pf0Ylc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yeah I clean them and everything and now they are working fine. Hope never happens again

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can you provide the model number of your device?

0 Likes
userRUq9pf0Ylc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung Galaxy Buds SM-R170NZWABT-U , sorry I don't know what happened but still the same, I cleaned etc but since 2 days ago the left sensor is not working, they are updated and I reseted twice but still not working now.

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

It seems like you might need an accessory exchange if the troubleshooting steps have not been effective. If you would send me a private message with your full model code and serial number I'd be more than happy to get that set up for you.

0 Likes
Samsung_ND1gF8C
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same exact problem.. is there a fix or what... I clean them every time I use them and all software is up to date.  @SamsungJace please help!!!

0 Likes
useruTW3noFoCV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello I also started to have this issue just a few weeks ago with my galaxy buds plus,but with my left one,the right one works and so do the touch controls but with the left one the spear worlds bit the touch controls do not,I tried everything above but the left one still doesn't detect being in my ea

0 Likes