JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

(Topic created on: 2/2/20 10:38 AM)
Bliznade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It seems that even at full volume, my Galaxy Buds are very quiet. Every once in a while while mowing my lawn the audio jumped up to a much louder, very pleasing level, only to drop back to 'normal' max volume. Is there an update in the works to allow more volume? I can't believe anyone could even hear ANYTHING out of them at anything below the halfway point of the volume slider. Is there a fix in the works for this? They're obviously capable of much higher volume levels-I've heard it! Even if it means less battery life, it'd be worth it for the extra volume. Thanks!

74 Replies
Bliznade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

That was fantastic! Thanks! Though it still is an issue I think needs resolved, because I had to turn off dual audio, which I do use often. But at least there's something! Thank you!

Jilmon91
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same "issue" up untill this morning when I saw that you could turn the volume up and down with touch control. If you go into the Galaxy Wearable app and then go to the Touchpad option. On the touch and hold option click on either left or right bud option and change it to volume. With this option you will be able to still have dual audio option turned on.

userjbvspdqSEs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

If you go to the galaxy wearable app and connect your buds then go to the option that says thouchpad and then you could select either left or right ear piece and then select the opting for volume up and then using the setting you set for the thouch pad use that and your buds will turn up

0 Likes
useryFUrSqkJnr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Galaxy note 10+ here. Suddenly the volume dropped on my buds, now max is where it would be near 60% originally.

Enabling Dolby Atmos returned the volume to a higher level. Interesting thing that I then disable it and the volume keeps the good range. Must have reset something.

0 Likes
Samsung_7GzjIWA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

How much do they cost

0 Likes
user57mFPpQgqY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same issue my right buds is giving a very quite and soft sound barely can hear it 

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user57mFPpQgqY Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps on this thread?

0 Likes
user57mFPpQgqY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes I did and I dont have the media sync in the advance bluetooth menu as well 

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@user57mFPpQgqY Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number 
  • Serial number
0 Likes
hankt4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Model # SM-R170 (EARBUDS), EP-QR170

S/N <hidden serial number>

I hope this helps to receive a replacemwnt since i do like these ear buds and Samsung products in gerneral.

0 Likes