Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I did and I dont have the media sync in the advance bluetooth menu as well 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user57mFPpQgqY Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number 
  • Serial number
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # SM-R170 (EARBUDS), EP-QR170

S/N <hidden serial number>

I hope this helps to receive a replacemwnt since i do like these ear buds and Samsung products in gerneral.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and customer uncare did not have a solution other than replacing ear buds.  

They wanted a receipt and I went the wholesale club where I bought them.  I sent pictures of the buds and what I received from the wholesale club.  It did not include how I paid for the purchase.  I argued that I have the buds and will return them what difference does it matter how I paid for the product.  I have bought a great deal of Samsung products including two exploding phones.  They have lost a loyal customer and I would suggest anyone buying any Samsung product think long and hard at other manufacturers.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have nothing from Samsung regarding my problem and I was looking to replace my Samsung 55 inch 3 D tV with another Samsung, Based on my treatment I have pruchased a high end LG which will be delivered when I return home.

My next purchase will be replacing my  Note 8 and that will probably be an LG as well.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@hankt4 Can you please send me your full model number, serial number, and a picture of the bill of sale in a private message, so I can look into this further for you: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Adam Samsung,

I received the email regarding the need to have the original invoice and I attached a link to the email from BJ's email.

Your systems are very limited and I can not attach the email to this chat.

BTW I would not steal a $120.00 product and I do believe you require the return of the defective product.  I am an honset person, I pay my bills, give to charities and my credit score runs from 830-850.

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@hankt4Can you please send me your full model number, serial number, and a picture of the bill of sale in a private message, so I can look into this further for you: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Adam,

If you provided a way for me to attach  a link to my email from BJ's I certainly would attach the email which contains the attachment.  

Beyond that I am not sure what i can do to satisfy you to the point you would honor your responsibilities under the warranty.

I have ask the question; why would i ever buy anther Samsung product in my life if Samsung treats a loyal customer is such a manner?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST