Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I did and I dont have the media sync in the advance bluetooth menu as well 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user57mFPpQgqY Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number 
  • Serial number
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # SM-R170 (EARBUDS), EP-QR170

S/N <hidden serial number>

I hope this helps to receive a replacemwnt since i do like these ear buds and Samsung products in gerneral.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and customer uncare did not have a solution other than replacing ear buds.  

They wanted a receipt and I went the wholesale club where I bought them.  I sent pictures of the buds and what I received from the wholesale club.  It did not include how I paid for the purchase.  I argued that I have the buds and will return them what difference does it matter how I paid for the product.  I have bought a great deal of Samsung products including two exploding phones.  They have lost a loyal customer and I would suggest anyone buying any Samsung product think long and hard at other manufacturers.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have nothing from Samsung regarding my problem and I was looking to replace my Samsung 55 inch 3 D tV with another Samsung, Based on my treatment I have pruchased a high end LG which will be delivered when I return home.

My next purchase will be replacing my  Note 8 and that will probably be an LG as well.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@hankt4 Can you please send me your full model number, serial number, and a picture of the bill of sale in a private message, so I can look into this further for you: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Adam Samsung,

I received the email regarding the need to have the original invoice and I attached a link to the email from BJ's email.

Your systems are very limited and I can not attach the email to this chat.

BTW I would not steal a $120.00 product and I do believe you require the return of the defective product.  I am an honset person, I pay my bills, give to charities and my credit score runs from 830-850.

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@hankt4Can you please send me your full model number, serial number, and a picture of the bill of sale in a private message, so I can look into this further for you: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Adam,

If you provided a way for me to attach  a link to my email from BJ's I certainly would attach the email which contains the attachment.  

Beyond that I am not sure what i can do to satisfy you to the point you would honor your responsibilities under the warranty.

I have ask the question; why would i ever buy anther Samsung product in my life if Samsung treats a loyal customer is such a manner?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had a similar problem. Only my left galaxy buds had full volume and my right one was very quiet. Then eventually even my left one was super quiet too. I've only had them since like February and I've taken really good care of them. So frustrating