JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

(Topic created on: 7/23/20 1:19 PM)
Bliznade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It seems that even at full volume, my Galaxy Buds are very quiet. Every once in a while while mowing my lawn the audio jumped up to a much louder, very pleasing level, only to drop back to 'normal' max volume. Is there an update in the works to allow more volume? I can't believe anyone could even hear ANYTHING out of them at anything below the halfway point of the volume slider. Is there a fix in the works for this? They're obviously capable of much higher volume levels-I've heard it! Even if it means less battery life, it'd be worth it for the extra volume. Thanks!

72 Replies
Bojo3210
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having a similar issue i think. My volume is ok when I'm not doing something loud. Unfortunately I work in factories and test labs quite a bit and the volume is just not loud enough. It was fine for the first few days when I had them but then the volume adjusted and hasn't been right for a few months. I just bought them in May,  so it hasn't been that long. The software in my Note 10+ has cleary changed since this thread started because some of the options that were suggested aren't available to me. Im not looking to replace them unless its absolutely necessary. I have the protection plan from bestbuy so if I need to swap them I'll just do it in store.

0 Likes
hankt4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem and customer uncare did not have a solution other than replacing ear buds.  

They wanted a receipt and I went the wholesale club where I bought them.  I sent pictures of the buds and what I received from the wholesale club.  It did not include how I paid for the purchase.  I argued that I have the buds and will return them what difference does it matter how I paid for the product.  I have bought a great deal of Samsung products including two exploding phones.  They have lost a loyal customer and I would suggest anyone buying any Samsung product think long and hard at other manufacturers.

hankt4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have nothing from Samsung regarding my problem and I was looking to replace my Samsung 55 inch 3 D tV with another Samsung, Based on my treatment I have pruchased a high end LG which will be delivered when I return home.

My next purchase will be replacing my  Note 8 and that will probably be an LG as well.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@hankt4 Can you please send me your full model number, serial number, and a picture of the bill of sale in a private message, so I can look into this further for you: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
hankt4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Adam Samsung,

I received the email regarding the need to have the original invoice and I attached a link to the email from BJ's email.

Your systems are very limited and I can not attach the email to this chat.

BTW I would not steal a $120.00 product and I do believe you require the return of the defective product.  I am an honset person, I pay my bills, give to charities and my credit score runs from 830-850.

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@hankt4Can you please send me your full model number, serial number, and a picture of the bill of sale in a private message, so I can look into this further for you: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
hankt4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung Adam,

If you provided a way for me to attach  a link to my email from BJ's I certainly would attach the email which contains the attachment.  

Beyond that I am not sure what i can do to satisfy you to the point you would honor your responsibilities under the warranty.

I have ask the question; why would i ever buy anther Samsung product in my life if Samsung treats a loyal customer is such a manner?

0 Likes
Samsung_UgVLI3s
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST

0 Likes
userdXse1RIJCA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had a similar problem. Only my left galaxy buds had full volume and my right one was very quiet. Then eventually even my left one was super quiet too. I've only had them since like February and I've taken really good care of them. So frustrating

0 Likes
userUAPy9EfLiS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I too am now having this issue that started today, after it having worked just a week or so ago. Have tried all of the steps listed in this discussion. Would love an up-to-date solution for this, as the Samsung Galaxy Buds that accompanied my Note 10+ were not cheap

0 Likes
userGyjAh9s6Gv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
same left bud went quiet and a short time later the right faded out to match very quiet
- I drive truck and use these as my handsfree, the volume level and clarity they originally had was great but now I can't even hear over the engine noise
0 Likes