JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

(Topic created on: 9/11/20 12:33 PM)
Bliznade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It seems that even at full volume, my Galaxy Buds are very quiet. Every once in a while while mowing my lawn the audio jumped up to a much louder, very pleasing level, only to drop back to 'normal' max volume. Is there an update in the works to allow more volume? I can't believe anyone could even hear ANYTHING out of them at anything below the halfway point of the volume slider. Is there a fix in the works for this? They're obviously capable of much higher volume levels-I've heard it! Even if it means less battery life, it'd be worth it for the extra volume. Thanks!

74 Replies
usercXVCEoxIaF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried everything and nothing has worked the sound is almost inaudible! It was really good at first and then declined rapidly have had these for like 3 or 4 months. Bought them from the shop Samsung app

0 Likes
userC1TEo0jWDd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

This solution no longer works due to that setting being removed from the phone with an update. Please update this threads solution found 

0 Likes
userHxqGNL4MCs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

We have tried all the suggestions here but none of them are working correctly. They are making it slightly better , but it is still not right

0 Likes
userb0lfkm737q
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My buds had the same issue not long after i ordered them both buds are at a really low volume 

0 Likes
usersCgeoLABZE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

If none of the other solutions here worked for you try adjusting the volume using the buds themselves. For some reason they have their own internal volume level which can be adjusted independent of the device they're attached too. You may need to assign actions to those functions first like I did. 

0 Likes
userv2PSBf6bRh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

There is no media sync option on s20

0 Likes
user4yZCtWldX8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a moto g7 supra and don't have the "media sync" and I tried the touch volume control in the galaxy wearable app to no success.  I would rather not have to return them due to a poor experience. Anyone able to help me with this will have my gratitude.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'll be happy to look into your options. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userjTPdIwoDsK
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having this same issue, my right Bud became a lot quieter than the left, so I started to only use the left one, and now both are quieter, and I can hear my audio very faintly.

0 Likes
usergoIfDQy2za
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine started this maybe a month ago? But with one bud it would randomly have very low volume, then it would randomly go back to normal over night. Today, however, right bud stayed super low. So low i can just nearly hear the faint sound thats playing. Tried to do a reset on them then the left one decided to go faint. Kind of frustrating.

0 Likes