Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Adam Samsung,

I received the email regarding the need to have the original invoice and I attached a link to the email from BJ's email.

Your systems are very limited and I can not attach the email to this chat.

BTW I would not steal a $120.00 product and I do believe you require the return of the defective product.  I am an honset person, I pay my bills, give to charities and my credit score runs from 830-850.

@SamsungAdam wrote:

@hankt4Can you please send me your full model number, serial number, and a picture of the bill of sale in a private message, so I can look into this further for you: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Adam,

If you provided a way for me to attach  a link to my email from BJ's I certainly would attach the email which contains the attachment.  

Beyond that I am not sure what i can do to satisfy you to the point you would honor your responsibilities under the warranty.

I have ask the question; why would i ever buy anther Samsung product in my life if Samsung treats a loyal customer is such a manner?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had a similar problem. Only my left galaxy buds had full volume and my right one was very quiet. Then eventually even my left one was super quiet too. I've only had them since like February and I've taken really good care of them. So frustrating

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too am now having this issue that started today, after it having worked just a week or so ago. Have tried all of the steps listed in this discussion. Would love an up-to-date solution for this, as the Samsung Galaxy Buds that accompanied my Note 10+ were not cheap

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same left bud went quiet and a short time later the right faded out to match very quiet
- I drive truck and use these as my handsfree, the volume level and clarity they originally had was great but now I can't even hear over the engine noise
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same issues as above. Does anyone have a solution?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
the first reply worked for me!
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also having this issue, first the right one suddenly lost almost all volume and then recently the left one lost it's volume as well. Have already tried the solutions provided in here apart from the media sync one since that option does not exist for me in settings.

*Edit:* originally posted with the side that lost volume first being swapped

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. If after performing the troubleshooting provided in the thread to no avail, I would recommend getting the device evaluated by a technician. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with your model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar