JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

(Topic created on: 1/27/21 11:11 AM)
Bliznade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It seems that even at full volume, my Galaxy Buds are very quiet. Every once in a while while mowing my lawn the audio jumped up to a much louder, very pleasing level, only to drop back to 'normal' max volume. Is there an update in the works to allow more volume? I can't believe anyone could even hear ANYTHING out of them at anything below the halfway point of the volume slider. Is there a fix in the works for this? They're obviously capable of much higher volume levels-I've heard it! Even if it means less battery life, it'd be worth it for the extra volume. Thanks!

74 Replies
nick295
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
my galaxy earbuds on the right side is getting lower and lower on volume
0 Likes
user7Q8ubGc7kT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

FIX FOUND

You need to download the "Galaxy Wearable App"

Add your earbuds then go to "touch controls" and change the left or right control to adjust volume.   Then adjust the volume up to the max using the earbud.

solved!

Members_CAkWKod
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the exact same problem. I have tried every solution that has been listed here and nothing has helped.

The left one dropped in volume first, then a while later the right one dropped. Now even with both in, I can barely hear the other party even with full volume.

0 Likes
userUVjH4jlIie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the exact same thing. Just received the buds as a present and was initially underwhelmed with the volume.

The earlier post from @user7Q8ubGc7k was spot on.  Open the "Galaxy Wearable App" and open it. Hopefully screenshots will help people.
Step 1 - select touch controlsStep 1 - select touch controlsStep 2 - set left earbud to "volume down" and right to "volume up"Step 2 - set left earbud to "volume down" and right to "volume up"Step 3 - you will end up with thisStep 3 - you will end up with this

You then have the ability do volume up on the right earbud with a press and hold (keep your finger on your earbud). Volume down using the left earbud. As the volume changes, you will hear double beeps to signify the change in volume level.

What you will find is the volume display on your phone is not affected.
So the buds can get pretty loud if you also increase the volume of your phone.

0 Likes
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes