Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user9bM67vRxeu Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I go to this option it says that the current device connected is not compatible for media sync. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Romy2200 What type of device are you pairing your Galaxy buds with?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy note 10+

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Romy2200 So when you go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > tap on advanced in the top right corner, Can you please provide me with a screenshot of settings you see on the page?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wouldn't let me reply to your other response, but here you go. It looks as though the switch is already on but its greyed out so I would assume it's not on.Screenshot_20191118-200100_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you by any chance have a watch paired through the Galaxy wearables app at the same time?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Both of my Galaxy Buds are very quiet. I don't have a media sync setting and the pair that's having issues is the replacement pair. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried this and my volume still isn't working I've only had these a couple months and I shouldn't be having these problems already I tried the Bluetooth solution and it's not working and u tried the tap solution and still nothing! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried everything and nothing has worked the sound is almost inaudible! It was really good at first and then declined rapidly have had these for like 3 or 4 months. Bought them from the shop Samsung app