cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This solution no longer works due to that setting being removed from the phone with an update. Please update this threads solution found 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have tried all the suggestions here but none of them are working correctly. They are making it slightly better , but it is still not right

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My buds had the same issue not long after i ordered them both buds are at a really low volume 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If none of the other solutions here worked for you try adjusting the volume using the buds themselves. For some reason they have their own internal volume level which can be adjusted independent of the device they're attached too. You may need to assign actions to those functions first like I did. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That was fantastic! Thanks! Though it still is an issue I think needs resolved, because I had to turn off dual audio, which I do use often. But at least there's something! Thank you!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same "issue" up untill this morning when I saw that you could turn the volume up and down with touch control. If you go into the Galaxy Wearable app and then go to the Touchpad option. On the touch and hold option click on either left or right bud option and change it to volume. With this option you will be able to still have dual audio option turned on.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you go to the galaxy wearable app and connect your buds then go to the option that says thouchpad and then you could select either left or right ear piece and then select the opting for volume up and then using the setting you set for the thouch pad use that and your buds will turn up

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy note 10+ here. Suddenly the volume dropped on my buds, now max is where it would be near 60% originally.

Enabling Dolby Atmos returned the volume to a higher level. Interesting thing that I then disable it and the volume keeps the good range. Must have reset something.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How much do they cost

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue my right buds is giving a very quite and soft sound barely can hear it