JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

(Topic created on: 4/19/19 7:04 AM)
Bliznade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It seems that even at full volume, my Galaxy Buds are very quiet. Every once in a while while mowing my lawn the audio jumped up to a much louder, very pleasing level, only to drop back to 'normal' max volume. Is there an update in the works to allow more volume? I can't believe anyone could even hear ANYTHING out of them at anything below the halfway point of the volume slider. Is there a fix in the works for this? They're obviously capable of much higher volume levels-I've heard it! Even if it means less battery life, it'd be worth it for the extra volume. Thanks!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
74 Replies
Heatherlock
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same issues as above. Does anyone have a solution?
0 Likes
Bliznade
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
the first reply worked for me!
0 Likes
user9eGTKl6MMo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Also having this issue, first the right one suddenly lost almost all volume and then recently the left one lost it's volume as well. Have already tried the solutions provided in here apart from the media sync one since that option does not exist for me in settings.

*Edit:* originally posted with the side that lost volume first being swapped

SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. If after performing the troubleshooting provided in the thread to no avail, I would recommend getting the device evaluated by a technician. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with your model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

0 Likes
mathy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm having the same issue, my right bud has gotten a lot quieter
0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. If after performing the troubleshooting provided in the thread to no avail, I would recommend getting the device evaluated by a technician. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with your model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

0 Likes
userTLRpy20VI0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Has anyone found a solution to this yet??

I have tried all the trouble shooting for months with no luck. 

It started the update before last I waited for the next update hoping that was the problem and no luck. When you spend money on a product you don't expect it to be this poor. 

I have modal SM-R170

Can this be solved? 

0 Likes
userQB6w1vPBSG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

20201214_190107.jpg

I used this to take these out. Good as new.

0 Likes
userPtdOfnYiEE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yup, this.... Remove the metal grate then take out the stupid black adhisive behind it, pop it back in... They sound even louder then they did when i first got them.

0 Likes
user7Q8ubGc7kT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

You need to download the "Galaxy Wearable App"

Add your earbuds then go to "touch controls" and change the left or right control to adjust volume.   Then adjust the volume up to the max using the earbud.

0 Likes