cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Too Quiet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you go to the galaxy wearable app and connect your buds then go to the option that says thouchpad and then you could select either left or right ear piece and then select the opting for volume up and then using the setting you set for the thouch pad use that and your buds will turn up

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy note 10+ here. Suddenly the volume dropped on my buds, now max is where it would be near 60% originally.

Enabling Dolby Atmos returned the volume to a higher level. Interesting thing that I then disable it and the volume keeps the good range. Must have reset something.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How much do they cost

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue my right buds is giving a very quite and soft sound barely can hear it 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user57mFPpQgqY Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps on this thread?

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I did and I dont have the media sync in the advance bluetooth menu as well 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user57mFPpQgqY Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number 
  • Serial number
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # SM-R170 (EARBUDS), EP-QR170

S/N <hidden serial number>

I hope this helps to receive a replacemwnt since i do like these ear buds and Samsung products in gerneral.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having a similar issue i think. My volume is ok when I'm not doing something loud. Unfortunately I work in factories and test labs quite a bit and the volume is just not loud enough. It was fine for the first few days when I had them but then the volume adjusted and hasn't been right for a few months. I just bought them in May,  so it hasn't been that long. The software in my Note 10+ has cleary changed since this thread started because some of the options that were suggested aren't available to me. Im not looking to replace them unless its absolutely necessary. I have the protection plan from bestbuy so if I need to swap them I'll just do it in store.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem and customer uncare did not have a solution other than replacing ear buds.  

They wanted a receipt and I went the wholesale club where I bought them.  I sent pictures of the buds and what I received from the wholesale club.  It did not include how I paid for the purchase.  I argued that I have the buds and will return them what difference does it matter how I paid for the product.  I have bought a great deal of Samsung products including two exploding phones.  They have lost a loyal customer and I would suggest anyone buying any Samsung product think long and hard at other manufacturers.