JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Touch Controls With Spotify

(Topic created: 03-07-2019 09:28 AM)
userinBzo5B2v0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

For some reason when i am using spotify the touch controls on the new Galaxy pods do not have any control over the music. (play/pause, next/previous song) Has anyone else had this issue? Is there any solution so i can use the controls with spotify instead of having to pull out my phone to do anything?

Thanks in advance to anyone with insight on this issue!

5 Replies
Solution
Nehpets
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have noticed that from the start the buds will not control Spotify functions. If I manually hit play/pause when i open Spotify on my phone, then the buds work. Not sure the reason for this though.
userinBzo5B2v0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thats weird that it does that, but i tried what you said and it worked. Thanks! Hopefully they put out a software update that will fix the problem, but at least this way works for now.

0 Likes
userc6Jf0VJtLo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
This works for now, thanks!
0 Likes
userC2k5OtKgpC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same problem on my tablet, just try uninstalling spotify and install it again. works for me

0 Likes
KellzJr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Here and there I run into the same problem and I need to use the phone trick to solve the issue temporarily. And I've even tried uninstalling spotify and look for updates on both my buds live and the spotify app. Still not working for me.
0 Likes