cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds+ buzzing in left earbud

Everything on my Galaxy Buds+ works fine except for one thing. When I enable ambient sound there is a buzzing in the left earbud. The higher the ambient sound the louder the buzzing. Anyone know why this is happening?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds+ buzzing in left earbud

Hello,

How often does this buzzing sound occur?

Have you made sure the software is currently up to date?

Let's try a reset on your Galaxy Buds+ to see if that helps any.

- Make sure that your Galaxy Buds is fully charged. Be sure to charge it using the charging case for at least 10 minutes.
- On your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Scroll down and tap About earbuds.
- Tap Reset earbuds.
- Tap Reset to confirm.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hey,

The buzzing sound is constant everytime I enable ambient sound. I software is up to date and I've already attempted all of the troubleshooting steps but none of them have helped.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for confirming this information.

Can you provide the full model code, serial number, and a copy of the proof of purchase in a private message? It sounds like you may need an exchange. http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Galaxy Buds+ buzzing in left earbud

I was experiencing some kind of light buzz in both earbuds, but I did what was told to do and I had an amazing experience since. Sound quality of galaxy buds+ have been great but they're definitely more enjoyable without the buzz. Thanks for the help👌🏽.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Galaxy Buds+ buzzing in left earbud

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. If the troubleshooting mentioned was performed to no avail, I would recommend getting your device in the hands of a technician to evaluate and repair your device. I would be happy to look into service options for you, could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy Buds+ in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Highlighted
Astronaut

my galaxy buds have the same problem, I just got them today and it buzzes like crazy on ambient mode although I did all the steps that were supposed to get rid of it