Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user4OZc7K7lde
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungRei 

I am having the exact same problem. Has there been a solution to this yet?
MaBzMa
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have sent back 2 sets for the same reason. I have seen several posts from others with the same issue. I asked customer service if they were having an issue with the buds, and they told me I was the first person to mention it. They just keep replacing them, but in the last month, my buds have spent more time in transit than in my ears. I would think that after the 2nd set they would admit an issue. Have you gotten any further with them?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MaBzMa I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your ticket numbers in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userf1cvGNJZrW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the same issue as everyone else, call clarity on my end is fine, but the other end complains that i am breaking up and sound very distant, i have tried all of the "fixes" listed  with no resolution, i love the fit, feel and performance of the buds outside of phone calls. What else can we try? i would really like to resolve. thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userGKmtv4dVdy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I'm experiecing the same issue with mine. Horrendous call quality, people always complain they can hear me. I can only use them for music now. Please Help!

user4OZc7K7lde
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this issue as well. Any other solutions? I've tried everything suggested in the forum with no luck.

userI7EvndmM37
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem and I bought two smh

userX8tqJIlDn4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have similar issue ..... Listen to Music is ossum ...call handling is pathetic.... I can hear the voice perfect at my end ....but when I speak to the reciever.....reciever  seems to not get my voice heard at all .....I have always spoken thru normal phone mode (not using Galaxy ear buds)

Please do the needful at your earliest...