cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone having problems with the galaxy buds making a clicking noise and bad static on the other end of phone. It's clear on my end but whoever is on the other end cant hear me talk, I took them back and got new pair, 2 weeks later ot doing the same thing with new pair, any suggestions

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out.

I will gladly assist with your concerns.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried regarding this? Have you attempted to reset the buds?

Tap About earbuds > Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same problem with my galaxy buds. It sound...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem with my galaxy buds. It sounds like a horror movie soundtrack for the person on the other end of the call with all the noise. I did a reset which didn't help, I tried updating them, but they are already up to date, and I have checked settings on my phone which haven't been changed and worked just fine with the earbuds all this time up until a week ago. Dual audio is not enabled, and ambient sound is turned off as well.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Every time I receive a call incan heard the other person well but the other person can't me well states theybhear static or keeps cutting off basically bad quality. The Wearable app is updated to the latest software and in also have reseted the buds. Any help?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to test the buds with another device? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have not

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This would be a recommended step to rule out the phone as a cause. Is it also occurring on calls that you place out?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Poor call quality with Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a set of Galaxy buds I purchased them so I can use my phone at work without holding the headset and looking unprofessional. Everyone I talk to says it is very hard to understand me and sounds very bassy and boomy. I can hear them perfect. I have changed the ear piece to the largest one, I have cleaned the buds. But they have done this since I first paired them. I have tried the fixes I have found in a few orums but does anyone have any idea what else I can try? I'm at my witts end. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Poor call quality with Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You might have a deflected one, return it and purchase another, or it maybe it's not updated, I have a pair and my calls seems fine.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Poor call quality with Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION