cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Poor call quality with Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a set of Galaxy buds I purchased them so I can use my phone at work without holding the headset and looking unprofessional. Everyone I talk to says it is very hard to understand me and sounds very bassy and boomy. I can hear them perfect. I have changed the ear piece to the largest one, I have cleaned the buds. But they have done this since I first paired them. I have tried the fixes I have found in a few orums but does anyone have any idea what else I can try? I'm at my witts end. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Poor call quality with Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You might have a deflected one, return it and purchase another, or it maybe it's not updated, I have a pair and my calls seems fine.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have. I have reset them, Tried all of the different size cusions. They sound great just during calls I am muffled. However if I am using a 3rd party app such as Google Duo it is crystal clear, I cleared the data and the cache under system apps (all 4 of them) and it improved slightly but still sounds muffled. I even tried a different phone dialer. call quality was improved but not as clear as it should be. But if I video call using Duo they say I'm crystal clear. Is there a setting in the dialer app I can change> 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide me the following information.

• Model Number
  • Serial Number
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i recevied a set of the buds for xmas and have tried everything the forums recommned but still have callers complain that its very hard to hear me, they it sounds like i am in a well and distorted. I can hear them just fine. What else can i do to resolve this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userf1cvGNJZrW Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps in this thread?

Highlighted
Constellation

Buds Bad Mic?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I make phone calls with my buds. I can hear the person on the other end fine but they cannot hear me. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds, caller doesn't hear me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For a couple of weeks when someone call me or i call someone, they can't hear me through my Galaxy Buds, what should I do?