Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy ear buds mic issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Veyron Have you tried these troubleshooting steps here? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200667/

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The troubleshooting steps you sent me is not the same issue I'm experiencing @SamsungQue 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, if a reset hasn't helped your symptom I would recommend an exchange for the buds. If you wouldn't mind sending me a private message with the full model code and serial number from the back of your cradle I'd be more than happy to look into what options you would have for this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Earbuds call quality is terrible for the caller

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my earbuds with galaxy note 10 plus. I like everything about the earbuds but the cap quality. I cap gear them fine but they can't hear me. Apparently I sound far far away. I know many other people have discussion on this but there doesn't seem to be any fix. Yes , I've reset, updated, and on the latest firmware. Is there any real fix for this? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Earbuds call quality is terrible for the caller

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, try this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This did not work. I tried everything on the suggested link. It was really more for volumn control then anything else. Didn't really change the call quality for the caller.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide me with your full model code and serial number via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy ear buds mic problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I could hear people fine & music ect fine But the other person on the other end don't really hear me & hears funny sounds.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01204028/

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds call quality is bad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I've had my galaxy buds for about 2 months now and everything is great other than the call quality. I have tried cleaning the buds, tried various settings in the wearables app, resetting the buds. But the problem still remains. The individuals on the other side of the call say they hear a loud scratching sound each time talk and also that it is quite hard to hear me even when I'm talking in doors in a quiet area. Any suggestions?