JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds call quality issues

(Topic created on: 2/12/20 10:11 PM)
userRHbrtwXlz8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've had the galaxy buds for couple of weeks, and I'm mostly happy with it except the phone call quality. I can hear the person on the other side just fine, but the person on the other side of the line can hear me sounding like I'm talking through a barrel.  Additionally,  the caller on the other end can hear ALL the background noise from my end which causes a bad sound quality and difficult for the caller to hear me .  is there a solution to this, or is there an update in the works to resolve this issue?

641 Replies
user4OZc7K7lde
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@SamsungAdam I am having the same issue with the people not being able to hear me. Has this been resolved?

0 Likes
userzVraG3R5xg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

I am having the same issue where I am on a call and the other person can here me walking. They keep saying they can hear my footsteps despite me walking in a quiet office with carpeting.

Not ideal at all as I can't use them for important calls or I just need to stand still and not move. Not very useful as one of the primary reasons I bought these were for phone calls.

Thanks 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

Have you attempted to reset the buds recently?

0 Likes
userPGskK0haxj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, has samsung found a solution to this issue yet? All my friends and family are saying the ambient sound is louder than me. I have tried researching some solutions and no resolutions found. I don't have ambient sound tuned on. I have reset buds and I've only had them for 3 weeks. Issue since day one. Please help

0 Likes
userDyVGj3R0Bh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have been facing same issue was considering a change to some other brand. I saw this post today, I bought them in Pakistan and I am currently in Sweden. I dont have the bill or purchase now. Can I request an exchenge please?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTNdluRJHzg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the same issue with my Galaxy buds. I bought them last December but didn't know how to fix the issue.

People on the other end of the call can't hear me properly although I can hear them. They say that my voice sounds like that coming through a barrel

0 Likes
userHHDbbSK0NQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the exactly same problem as everyone else here.. also tried all the steps suggest by Samsung and no luck.. what's next?

0 Likes
userkD6NyWH7QN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, i have the same problem. In a phone call the other person is hearing my voice like a robot...

0 Likes
userAUOno86qax
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having the exact same issue and I believe the ambient sound isnt working. I've had them for about a week. Very disappointed. 

0 Likes