cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Poor mic and weird sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are no damage to the buds and what are the process to resetting the buds? 

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are they fully updated? Are the mics clean of dirt?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm always cleaning them after every used. I also read some where that I have to be careful how I put the buds on my ears because I can be blocking the mic. I make sure that the mic isn't blocked due to my ears. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For resetting the Galaxy buds, open the Galaxy Wear app, and tap the "about buds" tab, the reset option will be at the very bottom of the drop down list. I recommend after this disconnecting bluetooth then reconnecting it again.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, my galaxy buds are updated. I will try resetting them and I will report back to see it this help. Thank you so much. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Calls issued

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having issues with the calls I hear the person perfectly but the other person dont hear me ok they said its sounds like if I'm under the water.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Calls issued

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will be happy to assist you.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Have you tried resetting the buds?

Tap About earbuds > Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Poor call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The call quality on my Galaxy buds is terrible. Ive reset the earbuds, updated firmware, kept them charged and clean.  This is apparently a common flaw with the earbuds.

Can someone provide some insight or assistance?

JD

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds call quality issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my earbuds on September 2019 in Dubai's Airport, and they were working fine (listening wise) then i was surprised when i started to use it recently for calls, i can hear people well BUT people can barely hear me feels like my voice is really FAR & People on the other end of the phone call are hearing loud chirping or chattering noises,  they can hear everything in my background and they can't hear my voice.

I have reset the buds & updated and tried everything that I can to fix this but nothing has changed. Please help me. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Can you provide the full model code, serial number and current firmware you are running in a private message? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4