cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

bad call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Background noise is to loud to even have a decent conversation. can someone please help or do I just need to return these useless things.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: bad call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried turning off ambient sound? 

Constellation

Galaxy Buds Microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought a new galaxy bud+ last week, its my first time today to try it in call (messenger). The music sounds ok but the microphone is not good at all cause the person i talked to in the other line couldn't hear me good. Anyone knows how to fix it or can it be fixed? Thank you.

Highlighted
Comet

Re: Galaxy Buds Microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are your Buds on the latest software update?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! @user1O39l7mPfS

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud is not charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left earbud will no longer charge. I have no issues with the right earbud. I tried resetting and it still wont charge. I made sure the buds and charging case is clean and I'm using the charging cable that came with the buds. Is there a known issue?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud is not charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Chilwill92 Thanks for reaching out! I will be happy to assist you. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Call quality issue - very poor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. I've had the galaxy buds since their launch as a promotion with S10plus from London and the quality of music is amazing. However , call quality isnot good from day 1. I can hear the person on the other side just fine, but the person on the other side of the line can hear me sounding like I'm talking through a barrel / under water. Took it samsung on Oxford street london and there was no software issue. Reset it few times and updated software but still a problem. Currently stuck in Egypt due to Covid-19 and cannot use theearbuds to make any phone calls at all. Is there a solution to resolve this issue?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Call quality issue - very poor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Mic issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the past few weeks I'm starting to have call issues with my Galaxy Buds. The sound is getting all distorted on the other side which is so frustrating that I've to switch to my JBL wireless earphones in between calls. Can anyone please help me to fix this issue ?