cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exactly same problem as everyone else here  these are new right out of the box 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwHJ3B7SGtg Have you tried any of the previously mentioned troubleshooting steps?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes i have i think that it is just the  design of the ear buds themselves and any pair will do the same thing...  shiukd have upgraded to the plus ones.   

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes i have and  even  took them  back to the   store and they said  there were issues with them  thats why  they released the  Plus version . looks like im just stuck

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes i have  I just think  they are what they are   

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mines do the same thing & there is no size for my ear they constantly fall out. So will you get a smaller size because my ears are small & am not get the quality or experience I should get, because am constantly trying to keep them in!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having issues with the call quality of my galaxy buds. noise cancellation on these things must dont exist? I need help.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I am having the same issue with the caller on the other end is hearing all background noise heightened barley able to hear me talk. I have tried resetting and cleaning. Have been this way since the day I got them. I chose these over the apple airpods since reviews say they were suppose to be better. Thanks.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I am having the same issue with the caller on the other end is hearing all background noise and they're barely able to hear me talk as well. I have tried resetting and cleaning. Have been this way since the day I got them (launch) and I'm fed up and embarrassed to use them to make a call. Love the sound quality with music and everything else, just call quality is extremely poor Thanks.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know this can be very frustrating dealing with this.

I will be happy to further assist with anyone that is having this issue, please send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number here http://bit.ly/2GGYul4.