cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Call quality is very poor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The new model is going to be a complete departure from the previous Version.the design has comfort in mind

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Call quality is very poor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

bad call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Background noise is to loud to even have a decent conversation. can someone please help or do I just need to return these useless things.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: bad call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried turning off ambient sound? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just bought a new galaxy bud+ last week, its my first time today to try it in call (messenger). The music sounds ok but the microphone is not good at all cause the person i talked to in the other line couldn't hear me good. Anyone knows how to fix it or can it be fixed? Thank you.

Highlighted
Comet

Re: Galaxy Buds Microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are your Buds on the latest software update?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! @user1O39l7mPfS

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud is not charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left earbud will no longer charge. I have no issues with the right earbud. I tried resetting and it still wont charge. I made sure the buds and charging case is clean and I'm using the charging cable that came with the buds. Is there a known issue?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud is not charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Chilwill92 Thanks for reaching out! I will be happy to assist you. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the proof of purchase. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Highlighted
Constellation

Call quality issue - very poor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. I've had the galaxy buds since their launch as a promotion with S10plus from London and the quality of music is amazing. However , call quality isnot good from day 1. I can hear the person on the other side just fine, but the person on the other side of the line can hear me sounding like I'm talking through a barrel / under water. Took it samsung on Oxford street london and there was no software issue. Reset it few times and updated software but still a problem. Currently stuck in Egypt due to Covid-19 and cannot use theearbuds to make any phone calls at all. Is there a solution to resolve this issue?