cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Buds + call sound quality is bad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got these yesterday and tried to use them for a call. The person on the other end sounded great, while they couldn't hear me at all. I come to the forums and - surprise! - this is a known problem with Galaxy Buds, period. I have an S20, and I was really looking forward to a luxe audio experience with these. It seems there's no fix, either. I guess I'm stuck with some very experensive headphones and a wired headset for calls. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy Buds + call sound quality is bad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.

In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same problem. I purchased my buds plus March 7th and received them March 26th. I have reached out to Samsung through web chat and phone conversation. All they seem to do is apologize. I don't want an apology i would like buds that work. So their remedy is take them to the nearest repair center or send them back for a warranty swap and in the mean time you have nothing and they have your buds. Why can't you send me a new pair and then I'll send the defective ones once I receive the replacement pair? I trusted you when you took the money from my account but you can't trust me to send the defective pair back. It could be related to the One UI update or it could be just another defective product that Samsung makes you jump through hoops to get a replacement.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They literally said that they did just that and had no resolution...?

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have warranty you are eligible to request for a replacement.For replacement , you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm calling for a replacement. From the looks of others who have posted here, it'll be the first return of many. :/

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Mmeetoilenoir ,

Just following up to confirm your issue was resolved. Please mark your question as resolved or follow up with one of us for resolution

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had similar issue with the other end unable to hear my talk clearly. I noticed the ambient sound was off but when I turned it on, the problem got resolved. Something to look into, if it is not already. Hope it helps.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is a new update released last night try that