cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have the same problem and people hear only my surroundings and not me. Don't know how it picks other sound when am closer to the mic. Music sounds great and would be good if I can use this for calls as well. Hate to switch the ear phones for calls. Really frustrating to deal with in daily calls. Please help to fix this

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solution?  Many have commented in this thread that replacement/repaired buds exhibit the same behavior, so it *might* be a bud design flaw issue or the *bud software* needs an update.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Galaxy user for life, been here since the S5. Had the previous icon x buds from 2018 and gave them away when I got the new buds. I kinda regret that now. I'm having the same issue and never had that problem with the older version. Not sending mine in I kinda need them. I wish Samsung had repair shops like apple does.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I exchanged mine today for a new one....lets hope this one will work better and no call quality issues. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRHbrtwXlz8 wrote:

I exchanged mine today for a new one....lets hope this one will work better and no call quality issues. 

How did the replacement go? The only thing keeping me from buying one is these bad call quality reviews

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New one still have the same issue. It is clearly not a hardware issue. Either Samsung has to issue and update to fix, or its poor design. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. It's my right ear Bud. When  I talk to people they say it's a strange noise and can't  hear me. Before it was both. Now it seemed that it's only my right ear Bud. This is my 2nd set

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine are like this as well.  So are my sons, both like this from fay 1.  Tried with Ambient sound on and off, tried resetting them, tried re-pairing them, tried them on different phones.  Nothing works.

I am NOT going to send 2 pair of Brand New Galaxy Busa in for repair less then a week after getting them. Better option for me is to return these and get something that works out of the box.  I actually should have listened to all of the reviews I have read on these and just skipped from the get go but I figured, If I am going to use any buds wirth my S9, Samsung would probably be able to build the best working ones.  I probably will not think this anymore

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you send us a private message with your model code and serial number for us to assist you with your concerns?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ditch the default Samsung "Phone" app and download the phone app from Google. You may need to look for a patched version if the original version fails to install. This did the trick for me and now my call quality is great!