cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds call quality issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having issues people on the far end can not hear me very well. I have to take the buds out and switch over to the phone and they hear me fine. I have a $30 blue tooth headset with better mic quality then the galaxy buds

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! I got the buds+ with my preordained note 20 ultra, and it seems to have a similar problem i guess, I will have to talk very firmly and clearly for the other person to comprehend what I am saying, could you share a possible fix, if you have found one so far?

Thanks @userRHbrtwXlz8 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userWPsyxBla8V If you have tried resetting the earbuds and are still experiencing mic issues, service would be recommended. For service options, please send a private message with the full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

Also for me same problem with calls.

any one as a solution?

please...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you are experiencing this, can I have your full model code and serial number via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have experienced this issue since day one.

I've resorted to starting all calls with "can you hear me ok?"

Frequently calls devolve into into the other party asking me to repeat myself or saying that they cannot make out what I'm saying.  About half of the time the responses are that i sound like I'm very far away but they can make out what I am saying.

I dont think this is what Samsung intended.  Each time there is a new update, I pray that it will be the solution.  Each time I am disappointed.

No amount of adjusting/cleaning/ resetting seems to work.

I see a lot of service exchanges being recommended which likely means that it's a hardware issue, not software.

Are newly issued buds devoid of this defect?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same experience also from day one with galaxy buds live 

I hope there is a way to control the microphone volume increase

Or any update to solve the problem

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine too. I was so exciting about new bud (set my eyes on it for awhile) when I received on Wednesday 21st with Note 10+. So eager to try them out only to found out just like yours: bad call quality!!! Love them and hate them. Don't know what to do now! It kinds of spoil the fun a little.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I'm having some issues with galaxy bud mic being bad, aka pic's up more background noice than my voice while talking on the phone I've tried resetting them still didn't work. Any solution for this common issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung ear buds mic problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When out-side or driving the person's on the other end can't hear me !