Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My galaxy buds microphone sounds terrible

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, have you tried resetting the buds? Does this symptom occur when the buds are connecting on another device?

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds Plus Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my galaxy buds plus a little over a month ago. So far I really like them and they are doing well. But within the last week or so when I am on a call, I can hear the person on the other end just fine, but they can't hear anything but the background noise on my end. I have reset them a couple of times and tried a few ofther things as well but they still are not working for calls. I have made sure to keep them up to date software wise. I don't know what else to do. I would really like to get them fixed since I use them for work. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds Plus Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out! Here are a couple of articles with some steps you may have missed.

Use Ambient Sound on you Galaxy Buds

Optimize your Sound Experience

If the issue persists, please send a private message with the full model code and serial number so I may look into his further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Issues with galaxy buds call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

Whenever I am having call, receivers are not able to hear my voice clearly and it is very low to them. Even after reset and cleaning/changing the buds, its the same.

Need your help on this. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Issues with galaxy buds call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. Actually started yesteday. Hopeful to see a solution here soon. Seems like a software bug perhaps.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Issues with galaxy buds call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Not sure if its the software bug. have updated the recent samung OS version yesterday and tried resetting the buds too many times. still the same.
Highlighted
Constellation

Call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just have purchased galaxy buds plus ,

The call quality got worst . It wasn't that before.. I have tried things to fix this issue but it's not helping me out. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION
agreed. static and echo. probably sending them back.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I would do ..voice getting bad while on call 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've got the same issue.

Resetted and also updated the software but the call quality is still poor.. the other person cannot hear.

Please can Samsung help?