Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01204028/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds call quality is bad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

I've had my galaxy buds for about 2 months now and everything is great other than the call quality. I have tried cleaning the buds, tried various settings in the wearables app, resetting the buds. But the problem still remains. The individuals on the other side of the call say they hear a loud scratching sound each time talk and also that it is quite hard to hear me even when I'm talking in doors in a quiet area. Any suggestions? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy buds call quality is bad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ay mami

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy buds call quality is bad

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lean On Me

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds terrible microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone have a solution for the microphone quality being terrible for the person on the other line?  Since new I can't even talk to someone on the phone without having to switch back to talking directly on the phone.  Have  been reset and are updated. 

Asteroid

Re: Galaxy buds terrible microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue here, everything works very well in exception for the quality of the calls sound sent from my side and received by the other end/s of the call.

its a brand new set and it is being used for a less than three days now, it worked fine for the first two calls then people started complaining about being unable to hear a word of what I am saying and started asking me to change my location or do something about it, once I disconnect the Buds and use the phone the sound is back to normal and the issue is immediately gone. I tried unpairing and re-pairing my Buds, used them with my computer for Skype calls, tried them with other phones and the issue is still the exactly the same, I believe its a harware related issue that is more likely with the microphones positioning or functionality.

I got these from a normal mobiles shop in Baghdad, Iraq where I live as we do not have official retailers here, and I do not really know if they will change these for me with new ones that works fine or not, and even if this happened, what is the guarantee that these will work normally, seeing all comments in this thread talking about this, this is really frustrating, I guess SAMSUNG have made a serious mistake here and these should be recalled from markets to be fixed in a way or another.

Yahya Sami
Freelance Civil/Structural Engineer
Projects Manager
Country Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at Relief International Iraq
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKSh8jJGQ23 Please send a private message with your full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine were purchased as a Father's Day gift.  I have used true wireless in the past mostly for phone calls, but hated that the left would not work without the right.  I love this feature with the galaxy buds, but will sadly have to return if I cannot use for phone calls.  Call quality (on their end) is horrendous.   I always have to take them out.  Any fix for this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue.  Recently purchased the Galaxy Buds at best buy and paired with my Galxy S8.  Got the correct tip fit and audio quality is great.  But call quality is absolutely terrible on the other end.  Please confirm the correct fix.

Thank you,

Trevor

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the cradle. http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F