cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: That is true

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have the exact same problem.  Music sounds great, and i can hear others fine when talking on the phone through them, but people on the other end complain constantly that i sound muffled and broken up, they are mostly unable to understand me.  wearables app is up to date, galaxy buds are too, plus i even tried a reset... no effect.  please help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds terrible microphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userKSh8jJGQ23 I believe this article here will be able to assist you. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem the buds are completly useless to make calls with.
They are great for listening but i have tried to make conversations to  more than 40 people and all of them are asking me to remove the headset.
Is there anyone that really use the for conversationes?

Magnus
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: Make a call using just the left earbud, do you still experience these symptoms? Then make a call with just the right earbud, do you still experience these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having the same issues as well. Please post a soluti...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issues as well. Please post a solution for all of us.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I also have galaxy buds and they are terrible when it comes to so...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have galaxy buds and they are terrible when it comes to someone on the other end trying to hear anything I say. Why are you ignoring our complaints Samsung

Highlighted
Constellation

Phone calls sound broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Phone calls sound broken

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  Person on the other end sounds ok, but they complain that they cannot understand me.  This happens 95% of the time, indoors and outdoors.  They are pretty much unusable to make calls.  I have tried resetting them, the wearables app is up to date, the firmware is up to date on the buds, no fix.  Has anyone found a way to fix this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here as well, bought new pair everything perfect except people couldn't understand me on phone calls. Exchanged for another new pair, same problem.  Left earbud seems to be worse then right. Tested with voice memo an recorded a video with camera, audio quality was fine, seems to only be phone calls. I dont know why. Also, I tried all the useless fixes they say to try. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No solution. These things were such a disappointing purchase. I can't believe how many good reviews they got on Amazon. How?! Do those people not make phone calls?