cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do not buy these Galaxy Buds. If there is any external noise the microphone makes call quality unintelligible like you are on a tunnel. I had mine replaced twice and the same issue is on every set. Support wastes your time troubleshooting when they know that the product is defective. Samsung needs to refund customers and go back to their engineers to create a decent product.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds bad mic

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It may be too early to tell. I will have to do more testing, but I was able to improve audio performance by disabling the battery optimization for the Galaxy Wearables app. I did a test call and the other person on the phone the audo sounded good where it was completely TRASH before.  Give it a try

Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy buds horrible call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had my Galaxy buds for over a month now and from day one people on the other end say I sound muffled or far away. I updated the firmware and reset them and nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP!!!

I use them for work and really need them this is very disappointing why cant Samsung get this issue FIXED already!!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds horrible call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Have you verified that the buds are being worn correctly? Have you also cleaned the buds?

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes they are being worn correctly. Yes they are clean. Yes they have the most updated firmware and yes I've reset them. Nothing works at this point they are useless to me if I can't make any calls on them. 😑

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried them with another device to see if you experience the same symptoms?

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have tried using it with iphone and other devices with the same outcome tried. EVERYTHING under the sun to make them work and nothing is fixing the problem. 

THIS IS FLAT OUT DISSAPOINTING. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

3 days after responding and still no answer from Samsung in regards to this KNOWN issue. What's it going to take to get this fixed once and for all??????????????????

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Was this ever fixed for you?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userQKoeC0m5sT Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2