Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Call quality is not good

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application, and then clearing the cache of your wearables application and restarting the device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Static sound during calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Buds were working fine until a day ago when everyone that called me said they couldn't hear me at all. I could hear them just fine on my end but their end all it is is a disruptive sound. I've only had them since late December and never had an issue. Ive reset them, cleaned then, disconnected then and reconnected them. Reset my phone nothing seems to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Static sound during calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out! could I have the full model number and serial number for your device via private message?

Highlighted
Constellation

Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had two replacements, people cannot hear me, I am loyal to Samsung but these earbuds are terrible and for a pricetag of $129 I feel bad about this purchase, highly disappointed.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Complain to them, and I am sure you will get at refund. Try the Jabra Elite series as a replacement. The Jabra Elite 65t is a really good pair of earbuds, and not super expensive.

Highlighted
Astronaut

People can't hear me from them...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What can I do to fix problem any setting something getting frustrated...🤔🤔🤔

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: People can't hear me from them...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you updated the phone, buds or wearables app recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: People can't hear me from them...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are trash for phone calls and samsung has done nothing Mine been broke since I got them back in August

Highlighted
Astronaut

Poor call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi ,

I have the new Galaxy buds I bought along with S20 Standard . During calls , I am not heard clearly though I can hear very well . I have update the wearables software and still no luck .

Regards,

Anjana

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Poor call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check your noise suppression feature in settings