cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issues as everyone else here. It's frustrating that your products are mediocre now. You guys sell the hype but never deliver on the finished produt. I love the headphones when they first came out, great sound quality for the price but everything turned sour when making phone calls. People have complained to me since I first wore them that they cant hear me. I have done all the above steps, cleard data, repaired to my phone, clean the buds and nothing. 

@samsung is there anything you guys can do? Hopefully when the new Buds2 come out eventually they will listen to all the complaints their customers have stated! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Bad call issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Whenever I'm on a call, people complain about the background noise. Just started after the latest update. Never had any promplem prior. Also the buds use to read my text messages. In fact none of the notifactions come through the buds. This is my second pair. I lost the first pair and was very happy with them. These have had nothing but problems from day one. I farm and bought them mainly for the notifactions being read. Kinda hard to look at phone when hands are all muddy. I feel like I've wasted my money.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bad call issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted

Re: Bad call issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using a bluetooth device? Also there are a few things you can try. First if you have advanced calling turned on than turn it off. It needs a data connection to work so if you have poor service than it will have a bad connection. Also wifi calling, try turning it on if its off, but turn on the option to prefer wifi over cellular connection so it doesnt drop your calls when your cellular connection fluctuates. If that doesnt work than try turning on mono audio, it's for when you are only listening through one speaker. Also see if turning off voice privacy helps and or hearing aid support. Going to research hearing aid support and see specifically what it's for but try that. If that doesnt work you either need a new sim card or your speaker is going out.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Poor mic and weird sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I'm using my buds to speak to people they never can't hear me and/or it sound it muffled. When I listen to music I start to hear weird noises. I don't know where it come or why that happens. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Poor mic and weird sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there any physical damage to the Galaxy buds? Have you tried resetting the Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are no damage to the buds and what are the process to resetting the buds? 

Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are they fully updated? Are the mics clean of dirt?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm always cleaning them after every used. I also read some where that I have to be careful how I put the buds on my ears because I can be blocking the mic. I make sure that the mic isn't blocked due to my ears.