cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds bad mic?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I've read through all the user issues...I do have to say that I have had the same exact issues everybody has reported.  After the latest update R170XXU0ASE1 most issues were resolved as far as sounding like Charlie Brown or Mr Roboto...after update at the direction of Samsung True Wireless Ear Buds team resetted my device to defaults.  Not saying you all aren't still having issues, but so far I've not, also I have been hesitant to even take voice calls because of how horrible it used to be.

I did give feedback to the support team that the microphones during calls pickup ambient noise and sort of magnify them.  Kind of like how when you can crank up ambient noise for the audio bypass.  People tell me, I can hear everything you're doing, or question what I am doing or where I am at due to the highlighted noises.

From what it seems like is either the microphone placement isn't ideal, or the logic behind how to process audio from the microphones is elementry.  You'd think that with the knowledge of utilizing the multiple microphones from cellular phones for the past 5 years to allow for ambient noise cancelling that same software/technology/logic would trickle down.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem, this would be the perfect earbuds if not the best, I hope Samsung fix this problem 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Can you send us the model code for your device in a private message here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am aving the same issue. I call customer daily and they cannot hear me or say the background noise is louder than me. My wife has a pair and it is the same issue with hers.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought these yesterday for my friend for her birthday and she is having the same issue. When she is in a quiet place (no background noise) I can hear her fine but as soon as she moves to a hallway or small room or anytime there is any background noise added I cannot hear her but she can hear me. I had her check/download the firmware last night and she says it is up to date.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there,

I would gladly look into this for you. Can you send a private message here providing the full model code and serial number?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. I'm a truck driver and my friend and family say they can barely hear me

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  Person on the other end sounds ok, but they complain that they cannot understand me.  This happens indoors and outdoors.  They are pretty much unusable to make calls.  I have tried resetting them, the wearables app is up to date, the firmware is up to date on the buds, no fix.  Has anyone found a way to fix this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number: