cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So since I've had the earbuds the sound is great but of course the call Quality on my end is good but on there and they have to turn me all the way up which I dealt with, however now everyone I talk to is saying they hear chirping or what sounds like crickets on the other end and usually cannot hear me. I've only had these since Christmas. I love them and hope there's a way to fix this issue because I don't want to have to go to something else

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this a try: using just the left Galaxy bud to make a call, do you still experience these symptoms? Then using just the right Galaxy bud to make a call, do you still experience these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Call quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Bad Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi -

My buds seemed to have been pretty good over the past year, but all of a sudden everyone is telling me they can't hear me over the background noise. I've upgraded the software, cleaned them and reset them - same issue. Help?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds Bad Call Quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you able to test the buds with another device? Do you have the buds connected through the Wearables application or through only Bluetooth? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah.. tried on both my phone and laptop and phone, plain bluetooth and with the manager, with ambient sound on and off. I recorded myself to hear how i sounded and it was really low.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Highlighted
Astronaut

Call quality is very poor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My buds call quality is very poor. Microphones are really bad.....the receiver is not able to hear my voice at all...there is so much of lag and noise. I tried replacing my earbuds through warranty...i face the smiliar issue with the new buds as well...probably the model has a defective microphones....that's the reason samsung has introduced earbuds plus with three microphones to improve call quality....my warranty still not expired but I don't know what to do with these earbuds...it's of no use to me.....I'll be happy if samsung recalls this model and provide me the improved new version.. I don't mind if it involves a cost....

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Call quality is very poor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The new model is going to be a complete departure from the previous Version.the design has comfort in mind

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Call quality is very poor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number: