cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds call quality issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having similar issues here. My call quality is very poor and sounds very choppy, almost like data is being lost over bluetooth.  I have tried restoring back to facotry default with no improvement.  Any additional help would be great. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problems and I have tried the same solutions ,what should I do ?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have a free hand, I would recommend taking one out and using it as a regular microphone and speak into it. They use a contact microphone to pick up the sound, hence why it's not great, but if you use it like I suggest it comes through just fine.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have  given my name and all  pertinant info Already  never got a reply   what happens now  ? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you message one of the moderators with the full information requested above?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
 The only response i  recieved  was this  
Hello! Thank you for reaching out!   Could you please elaborate more on the symptoms you are expierencing?  Have you tried to reset your galaxy buds yet? You can do so by following the steps on this link. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078085/   Also, have you tired uninstalling and then reinstalling the wearables app after unpairing the device and forgeting it in your bluetooth menu? 
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have  done all of that   

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userwHJ3B7SGtg wrote:

I have  given my name and all  pertinant info Already  never got a reply   what happens now  ? 

Same here.  Sent it in a few weeks back and nothing.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number: